background

August 20, 2010

Swagbucks & Amazon




















I went into Amazon a couple of weeks ago and decided to purchase a 24 pack of Popchips. We love Popchips and thought it would be great for the kids lunches. I noticed I could use two 15% discounts and 2 Amazon $5.00 gift cards that I got with my SWAGBUCKS bringing the price down to $4.27. What a great price! Then about 48 hours later Amazon emailed me a $5.00 Amazon coupon to use on any Amazon purchase. So they are paying me to purchase the Popchips. What a great deal. Thank you Amazon and SWAGBUCKS!!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love awesome deals! I need to go open a Swagbucks account... and I just did! Thanks for posting!
    Found your blog through The Girl Creative/ Trendy Treehouse Friday Follow, and I'm so glad I did! Love it!
    Hope to see you around the bloggy-verse!
    <3MaryAnne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
QualityHealth