background

October 19, 2010

Tipster Tuesday ~ Should I use my email address

Last week I had a couple of people asking me if I give out my email address when I sign up for different offers. The answer is yes and no. I have 3 different email accounts. One for family, One for Frugal Mom Rocks, freebies, coupons and offers and one is junk mail.  My junk mail I never go into. When I ordered the free tote from Vistaprint or the Picaboo Photo Book I used one of my regular accounts. When I go to print a coupon and they ask for my email I usally always use my junk mail account. Think about setting up another email account. This will give you a chance to enter and get freebies that you want to have and not clog up your regular email account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
QualityHealth