background

August 23, 2010

Campare your Auto Insurance Rates you may be Shocked






I am one of those people that never had time to look into rates for our auto insurance. We have had the same insurance agent  for 25 years. Then it came time to add on child #2 and #3 (twins) when I got the quote I had to laugh out loud. I could not believe it. When our insurance person said "we are one of the cheapest insurance companies around" "one" being the key word. It was time to look around. I was shocked at what I was paying and what I could be paying. This will give you some ideas at the end of the questionnaire. Even if you do not do this questionnaire please look into you auto insurance if you have not done so in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
QualityHealth